Communique From Extraodrinary General Meeting in Senzime AB (publ)
Resolution on a directed issue of shares
The general meeting resolved to to increase the Company’s share capital by not more than SEK 421,348.375 through an issue of not more than 3,370,787 new shares on the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The right to subscribe for new shares shall, with deviation from the shareholders pre-emption rights, belong to the persons, and with the allocation, as stated below.
||Number of shares
|Segulah Venture AB
|Fruholmen Invest AB
|Ulf Lindskogs dödsbo
2. The reason for the deviation from the shareholders pre-emption rights is that the Company shall be able to, in a time- and cost-effective manner, raise funding for the Company's expansion in Europe and product launch in the USA. The new issue strengthens the ownership of the Company with investors focusing on the pharmaceutical industry and the medical technology industry, which is strategically important for the Company. In addition, compared to a traditional rights issue, a directed issue allows the Company to carry out a financing in a time‑efficient manner and at significantly lower costs. In light of this, the new issue is deemed to be in the interests of the shareholders in the Company.
3. Subscription shall be made on a subscription list no later than 28 August 2019. The board of directors may extend the subscription period.
4. The new shares are issued at a subscription price of SEK 8.90 per share, which corresponds to the average price for the Company’s share during the period from 22 July 2019 to 24 July 2019. Upon full subscription the Company will consequently raise approximately SEK 30 million before transaction costs.
5. Payment for new shares shall be made no later than 4 September 2019 through payment in cash. The board of directors may extend the payment period.
6. The new shares entitle to dividends for the first time on the first record date for dividend that take place after the issue of new shares has been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and the new shares have been recorded in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB.
7. The managing director, or any other person appointed by the board of directors, shall have the right to take those smaller measures that may be required in order to register the resolution with the Swedish Companies Registration Office and Euroclear Sweden AB.
All resolutions at the annual general meeting were adopted unanimously.
Senzime AB (publ)
The board of directors
For further information, please contact:
Pia Renaudin, CEO of Senzime AB
Tel: +46 708-13 34 17, e-mail: email@example.com
Senzime develops and markets systems, driven by unique algorithms and sensors, to follow patients ' nervous systems and electrical impulses – before, during and after surgery. The company's solution is called TetraGraph, a medical technology system that digitally and continuously measures the degree of neuromuscular blockade in the patient. The goal is improved clinical precision and simplified management in healthcare. By preventing complications and enabling healthcare professionals to follow health care guidelines and drug recommendations, TetraGraph contributes to shorter hospitalizations and lower health care costs – in a world where everyone wakes up safely after surgery. The vision is a world without narcotics-related complications. Senzime operates in growing markets that in Europe and the United States are valued in excess of SEK 10 billion. The company's shares are listed on Nasdaq First North (ticker SEZI). FNCA Sweden AB, +46 (0)8-528 00 399, firstname.lastname@example.org, is Certified Adviser for Senzime. www.senzime.com